Certified ScrumMaster (CSM201125)
Dates: November 25. and 26. 2020
Time: 9:00 to 17:00 both days
Instructor: Bent Myllerup
The ScrumMaster is a key role in succeeding with Scrum because the person with that role is the one that ties is all together for creating synergy, effectiveness and outcome.
From a distance, it might look like the ScrumMaster is just facilitating a couple of meetings every week, but there are many layers in what you do as a ScrumMaster. Deeply understanding the role and providing the appropriate mindset is essential.
In this training you will learn what it takes to be a great ScrumMaster. You will learn and experience the fundamentals of Agile as well as all the aspects of applying Scrum in your team. This training is suited for those of you that are just to embark your journey with Scrum. If you are well on your way with Scrum, there will also be many insights for you to benefit from.
Here are examples of what you will learn in the training:
- The fundamentals for Agile and Scrum: Empirical Process Control, The Agile Manifesto and self-organization
- The history of Agile and Scrum
- Lean principles such as sustainability, flow and elimination of waste
- Deep dive in the role of the ScrumMaster as a coach, facilitator and servant leader
- The Scrum Framework with all its artifacts and events
- Team dynamics and how to support and foster cross-functional and high-performance teams
The training is highly interactive with exercises and graphical facilitation.
After the training you will ready to apply for certification as ScrumMaster (CSM). The certification and two years of membership of Scrum Alliance is included in the training fee.