Team Kanban Practitioner (TKP210831)
Dates: August 31. 2021
Time: 9:00 to 17:00
Instructor: Dogan Gunes
The Team Kanban Practitioner course teaches the basics of the Kanban Method and serves as the entry-level starting point to an “alternative path to agility”.
During this one-day interactive course, you will learn what the Kanban Method is, the principles and practices of the Method, and how you can build your Kanban proficiency. You will learn the basics of visualising different types of work and associated risk. You will learn how to design and implement a Team Kanban board. You will also learn how to proceed to the next level with Kanban.
- Learn the Principles and Practices of the Kanban Method
- Design and implement a basic Kanban board
- Learn the basics of visualising different types of work and identifying the risks associated with them
- Experience the benefit of WIP limits to improve flow
- Learn how to run the Kanban meetings to focus on the work and allow the team to organize around it
- Building a higher level of quality through the use of Team Kanban
- Introduction; About Kanban;
- Featureban game
- Types of Kanban; Exercise; Meetings
- Questions; Closing thoughts
Prerequisites: All experience levels are welcome. No previous Kanban training or experience is required.
Who should attend?: Team members and managers who want to understand key concepts in Kanban and get started.
Benefits: Become faster and more responsive, with better risk management and governance.
Certified Training: Participants will receive the Team Kanban Practitioner (TKP) credential.
Due to the uncertainty about how the COVID-19 pandemic is developing, this training might be transferred to a virtual format. We at Better Change have extensive experiences in facilitating online trainings by use of virtual class rooms and break out rooms. Our virtual trainings are as engaging as our in-person trainings, you still will do exercises, have group discussions and interact with the trainer for maximum outcome. The only thing you will miss is the delicious lunch we normally provide at our venues.