Certified ScrumMaster (CSM220622)
Copenhagen, June 22. and 23. 2022 with Niels Verdonk
Self-organising teams is a cornerstone of Scrum
Throughout our Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) course we emphasise on participants gaining a deep understanding of the principles behind shaping team identity and fostering high efficiency.
What you get from the CSM-course:
- A basic understanding of the values, principles and practices of Scrum
- Understanding of how to act as ScrumMaster for one or more self-organising teams
- Understanding of how to support the collaboration with the Product Owner and the rest of the organisation
- Eligibility to take a Certified ScrumMaster evaluation and become a certified ScrumMaster
- 14 PDUs from the PMI and 14 Scrum Education Units
Whether you work with software or physical product development our Scrum courses are designed to support you in working smarter – and becoming smarter.
We put a lot of effort into making sure the teaching is being related to the participants' application of agile principles in their own organisation.
We don’t put a lot of effort into making fancy PowerPoint decks. In fact we don’t use PowerPoint at all.
Dates: June 22. and 23. 2022
Time: 9:00 to 17:00 both days
Location: MBK A/S, Pilestræde 61, 1112 Copenhagen K
Instructor: Niels Verdonk
Meet your instructor
Niels Verdonk has coached many teams and organisations to deliver high quality software by embracing Lean and Agile approaches such as Scrum, Kanban and eXtreme Programming. His background includes experience in software development, development management, system architecture and IT operations. He is active in the Dutch Agile community and continuously evolves his approach to coaching, participating at meet-ups with other coaches around the world. He is a regular speaker at local and international conferences.
(see his full bio on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/nverdo/)