Virtual Certified ScrumMaster (vCSM221010)
Virtual, October 10., 11. and 12. 2022 with Bent Myllerup
Self-organising teams is a cornerstone of Scrum
Throughout our Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) course we emphasise on participants gaining a deep understanding of the principles behind shaping team identity and fostering high efficiency.
What you get from the CSM-course:
- A basic understanding of the values, principles and practices of Scrum
- Understanding of how to act as ScrumMaster for one or more self-organising teams
- Understanding of how to support the collaboration with the Product Owner and the rest of the organisation
- Eligibility to take a Certified ScrumMaster evaluation and become a certified ScrumMaster
- 14 PDUs from the PMI and 14 Scrum Education Units
Whether you work with software or physical product development our Scrum courses are designed to support you in working smarter – and becoming smarter.
We put a lot of effort into making sure the teaching is being related to the participants' application of agile principles in their own organisation.
We don’t put a lot of effort into making fancy PowerPoint decks. In fact we don’t use PowerPoint at all.
Virtual: Using Zoom and Miro
Dates: October 10., 11. and 12. 2022
Time: 9:00am to 3:00pm CET all three days
Instructor: Bent Myllerup
Meet your instructor
Bent Myllerup is a management consultant, organisational change agent and agile transformation coach with 20 years of personal experience in management and leadership.
He holds a Master in Management Development (MMD) from Copenhagen Business School and a Bachelor in Science of Electronic Engineering (B.Sc.E.E) from Aarhus Engineering College.
Bent also has so many certifications and accreditations we would have to make a separate website to mention all of them.
(see his full bio on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/bentmyllerup/)