Certified ScrumMaster (vCSM230517)
Virtual, May 17., 18. and 19. 2023 with Joanne Perold
Self-organising teams is a cornerstone of Scrum
Throughout our Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) course we emphasise on participants gaining a deep understanding of the principles behind shaping team identity and fostering high efficiency.
What you get from the CSM-course:
- A basic understanding of the values, principles and practices of Scrum
- Understanding of how to act as ScrumMaster for one or more self-organising teams
- Understanding of how to support the collaboration with the Product Owner and the rest of the organisation
- Eligibility to take a Certified ScrumMaster evaluation and become a certified ScrumMaster
- 14 PDUs from the PMI and 14 Scrum Education Units
Whether you work with software or physical product development our Scrum courses are designed to support you in working smarter – and becoming smarter.
We put a lot of effort into making sure the teaching is being related to the participants' application of agile principles in their own organisation.
We don’t put a lot of effort into making fancy PowerPoint decks. In fact we don’t use PowerPoint at all.
Virtual: Using Zoom and Miro
Dates: May 17., 18. and 19. 2023
Time: 9:00 to 15:30 SAST all three days
Instructor: Joanne Perold
Meet your instructor
Joanne Perold is a globally acclaimed Agile Coach, trainer, keynote speaker and facilitator.
She’s held senior leadership roles for many years and uses this experience in her work with executives. She leverages her deep understanding of complexity and systems thinking to bring holistic perspectives to the organisations she partners with. She also has one of the cutest (and possibly neediest) lab cross ridgeback who adds a little extra sunshine to calls with Jo.
(see her full bio at LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/joanne-perold/)