Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO231115)
Amsterdam, 15 and 16 November, 2023 with Niels Verdonk
As a Product Owner you are responsible for maximising value
In our Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) course you will learn all it takes to be a great Product Owner. We will teach you all the theory, tools and practices you need and doing that, we will share our personal experiences from years of practicing Product Ownership.
What you get from the CSPO-course:
- The ability to work on a strategic level with your product and tune the tactics into tangible releases
- Manage your portfolio and be able to forecast time and cost
- Being able to manage various techniques for forming and maintaining your product goal and backlog
- Eligibility to become a Certified Scrum Product Owner
- 14 PDUs from the PMI and 14 Scrum Education Units
Whether you work with software or physical product development our Scrum courses are designed to support you in working smarter – and becoming smarter.
We put a lot of effort into making sure the teaching is being related to the participants' application of agile principles in their own organisation.
We don’t put a lot of effort into making fancy PowerPoint decks. In fact we don’t use PowerPoint at all.
Dates: December 14 and 15, 2022
Time: 9:00 to 17:00 both days
Location: Kromwijkdreef 11, 1108 JA Amsterdam
Instructor: Niels Verdonk
Meet your instructor
Niels Verdonk is an organisational change agent and agile transformation coach with 15 years of personal experience in management and leadership.
He has a background in Industrial Design and Software Engineering. He as worked as Developer, Architect and Manager in Many industries ranging from finance to fashion and from healthcare to megatronica.
(see his full bio on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/nverdo/)