Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM231101)
Amsterdam, November 1. and 2. 2023 with Niels Verdonk
Self-organising teams is a cornerstone of Scrum
Throughout our Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM) course we emphasise on participants gaining a deep understanding of the principles behind shaping team identity and fostering high efficiency.
What you get from the A-CSM-course:
- Facilitate better dialogue between the Product Owner, Scrum Team members, customers, stakeholders, and executives
- Respond confidently when encountering resistance to change, lack of engagement, low motivation, and unavailability of key people
- Increase engagement to encourage greater accountability, commitment, and buy-in
- Scale Scrum and Agile beyond a single team
- Build on your foundational knowledge with enhanced implementation skills
- Distinguish yourself in the global marketplace
- Stand out in your industry as a member of the globally recognized Scrum Alliance community
- Show advanced value to your employer (or potential employer) as a highly trained Agile professional
- 14 PDUs from the PMI and 14 Scrum Education Units
Whether you work with software or physical product development our Scrum courses are designed to support you in working smarter – and becoming smarter.
We put a lot of effort into making sure the teaching is being related to the participants' application of agile principles in their own organisation.
We don’t put a lot of effort into making fancy PowerPoint decks. In fact we don’t use PowerPoint at all.
Dates: June 6. and 7. 2023
Time: 9:00 to 17:00 both days
Location: MBK A/S, Pilestræde 61, 1112 Copenhagen K
Instructor: Bent Myllerup
Meet your instructor
Bent Myllerup is a management consultant, organisational change agent and agile transformation coach with 20 years of personal experience in management and leadership. He holds a Master in Management Development (MMD) from Copenhagen Business School and a Bachelor in Science of Electronic Engineering (B.Sc.E.E) from Aarhus Engineering College. Bent also has so many certifications and accreditations we would have to make a separate website to mention all of them.
(see his full bio on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/bentmyllerup/)