Kanban System Design (KMP1 23-05-22)
Copenhagen, May 23. and 24. 2023 with Russell Hill
Managing the flow of work is essential to timely delivery with minimal investment.
Our Kanban Management Professional (KMP1) training dives deep into the Kanban method, exposing its foundational principles and how to put them into practice effectively. You will experience simulations and activities that will provide hands-on experience and let you understand that Kanban is not just “putting post-its on a wall”. You will see that it is a powerful method which can fit very different contexts like product development and service delivery.
What you get from our KMP1 course:
- What is Kanban, the background, the principles and the practices
- How to visualise work, identifying dysfunctions and issues
- Balancing demand v capacity
- Working with shifting priorities
- Dealing with interruptions and multitasking
- Design and build real Kanban systems as requested by the participants
- Using metrics and charts to improve process and delivery
- Identifying Classes of Services and defining Service Level Agreements
- Starting with Kanban using a system thinking approach: S.T.A.T.I.K.
- Experience a Full Kanban simulation
This class is delivered using techniques from Accelerated Learning and Training for the Back of the Room, which maximises the retention of the participants. This training is not a lecture format, where a teacher talks and participants listen, it is a fully immersive and interactive 2-day learning experience.
Dates: May 22. and 23. 2023
Time: 9:00 to 17:00 on both days
Location: MBK A/S, Pilestræde 61, 1112 Copenhagen K
Instructor: Russell Hill
Meet your instructor
Russell Hill has over 30 years of experience guiding organisations, leaders and teams to transform themselves toward agile and lean ways of working to gain sustained improvements and better outcomes. He is a Certified Agile Leader (CAL), a Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC), a Certified Team Coach (CTC), and an Accredited Kanban Trainer (AKT). He helps and supports companies as a trainer, coach, and guide and is equally at home with large international corporations, mid-sized enterprises, or start-ups.
(see his full bio on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/russellhill/)