Kanban System Improvement (KMP2230612)
Copenhagen, June 12th and 13th 2023 with Russell Hill
Managing the flow of work is essential to timely delivery with minimal investment.
This is training for advanced Kanban practitioners who have already completed the Kanban System Design (KMP 1) class and wish to develop further.
Our Kanban System Improvement (KMP 2) training extends your previous knowledge established during the Kanban System Design (KMP 1) course. You will explore the roll-out and daily operation of a Kanban system. You will consider what type of Kanban initiative is most appropriate for your organisation and how to manage and evolve it effectively over time. Learn how to improve agility with asymmetrical commitment and regular cadences for meetings and feedback.
The key topics covered in this course include:
- Basics of evolutionary change and why it is the preferred, humane approach
- Kanban cadences, essential feedback loops to grow, evolve and improve Kanban systems
- Learn techniques to provide effective forecasting and expectation management
- Effective techniques to manage priority decisions
- How to use Kanban systems effectively at different levels of the organisation
- Developing a service orientation mindset
- Learn the fundamental Kanban metrics to utilise them to make informed decisions
- Learn tools for balancing demand and capacity, including managing variability, improving flow, and shaping demand.
This class is delivered using techniques from Accelerated Learning and Training for the Back of the Room, which maximises the retention of the participants. This training is not a lecture format, where a teacher talks and participants listen, it is a fully immersive and interactive 2-day learning experience.
Dates: June 12th and 13th, 2023
Time: 9:00 to 17:00 on both days
Location: MBK A/S, Pilestræde 61, 1112 Copenhagen K
Instructor: Russell Hill
Meet your instructor
Russell Hill has over 30 years of experience guiding organisations, leaders and teams to transform themselves toward agile and lean ways of working to gain sustained improvements and better outcomes. He is a Certified Agile Leader (CAL), a Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC), a Certified Team Coach (CTC), and an Accredited Kanban Trainer (AKT). He helps and supports companies as a trainer, coach, and guide and is equally at home with large international corporations, mid-sized enterprises, or start-ups.
(see his full bio on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/russellhill/)